The Scheduling Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties for the scheduling coordination of CAREGivers, including scheduling, and engaging a staff of CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
• Reflect the core values of MJ Eldercare of Arkansas, LLC (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise).
• Develop engagement strategies that utilize the 5 CAREGiver needs to promote CAREGiver retention and satisfaction.
• Coordinate CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and extraordinary relationships.
• Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
• Monitor compliance for local and federal labor and safety laws including EOE, ADA, FMLA, and OSHA
• Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
• Demonstrate open and effective communication with the general manager, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions as needed
• Schedule and conduct CAREGiver orientation and all training including training required to meet Home Instead Standards and additional optional training.
• Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary
• High school graduation or the equivalent
• One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by MJ Eldercare of Arkansas, LLC, (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise)
• Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
• Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
• Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
• Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
• Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
• Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
• Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the general manager, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community
• Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone
• Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
• Must have the ability to operate office equipment
• Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
• Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
• Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
• Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
• Must have the ability to work as a part of a team
• Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills
• Paid Time Off
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Holiday Pay
*Great team environment
Join a very special team of people who love making a difference in the lives of others. EOE.
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 300 Ouachita Ave. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 5016253133.