Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal care and hygiene assistance (bathing, grooming, toileting issues)
- Alzheimer’s care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/529. We are located at 300 Ouachita Ave., Hot Springs, AR 71901
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 300 Ouachita Ave. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 5016253133.