Do you adapt well to change and have a positive attitude?
Home Instead® is the world’s largest and trusted source of non-medical home care for aging adults for over 22 years. As a Scheduling Coordinator you’ll have the important responsibility to fill daily open shifts by matching the right CAREGiver to a client’s needs and personality in a fast paced environment. This position fits best with an individual who has exceptional planning and organization skills, adaptable to change and resilient. Compassion with a helpful attitude is very important as you will build strong relationships by effective communication and good listening skills.
This individual must have a pro-active work ethic, ability to problem solve, be detailed oriented and the ability to build trusting relationships over the phone. Proficient computer skills working with database system, MS Outlook and MS OFFICE is a must. Candidates Must have previous staffing or scheduling experience to be considered. This position is in the Hot Springs office.
The Ideal Candidate :
- Compassion with a helpful attitude
- Past experience with scheduling either in a call center or other facility.
- Be committed having passion for people with service attitude
- Ability to multi-task with extreme attention to detail
- Must work at a high intensity with calm attitude
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Must demonstrate effective listening skills
- Must have great customer service attitude and pleasant phone manner while being personable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to prioritize and organize
- The ability to demonstrate initiative while working under limited supervision
- The ability to focus on client satisfaction
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proficient computer skills using database systems, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel
Video shows exactly who you will be scheduling with our clients in this role!!
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 300 Ouachita Ave. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 5016253133.